HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, June 25, 2015

"When I Saw You I Fell in Love..."

I hope you all are having a wonderful week! I finally got our two closet makeovers photographed yesterday and I am hoping to share one of them this weekend and the other one next week. For today I just wanted to pop in to share our newest print and give you a little peek of our new wallpaper.

First, here is our newest print, "When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew...":



and here's a little peek at the new wallpaper in one of the closets:

and also we are restocking our "May the road rise up to meet you..." oversized wood signs this morning at 10AM EST:

I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday!


4 comments:

  1. A real fine print. Love to follow your blog. Have a good day .
    Lonni from Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the print and can't wait to see the wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this new print! Also, that wallpaper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just received my print!
    Like the other items I have purchased so Lovely!
    Can't wait to give to my husband!
    Thank you for your quality items!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...