HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Our You Make My Heart Sing Sign

I hope you all are having a lovely week. I've been busy doing a little mini makeover on our master bathroom the last few days and am almost finished! It was the one room we haven't touched since moving into our new house. I just have to paint the door and add a few finishing touches. For today though I wanted to share with you our newest sign and show you where it ended up! I tried it in Lillie and Lola's room first but I ended moving it into our bedroom where I love it! We will have a batch of them listed today at 10 AM EST.










And here is a detailed source list (not everything listed is shown in above photos):

Wallcolor - Moonshine by Benjamin Moore in Matte
Trim - Simply White by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss
Nightstand - Made over from a Tarva dresser from IKEA (you can read all of the details here)
Lamps - HomeGoods
Bed - Ballard Designs - fabric 10 oz linen natural
Euro Shams and Duvet - Ballard Designs
Pom Pom Shams - Ballard Designs
Little pillow in front - IKEA 
Rug - Pottery Barn (about 8 years ago)
Three Ring Chest - Soft Surroundings
Drapery Panels - IKEA Ritva Panels
Drapery Rods - Lowe's 
Roman Shades - Lowe's - Jakarta in Pecan (I think they are now discontinued)
Lamp - the base was from Hobby Lobby I think about 8 years ago and the shade is from Target
You Make My Heart Sing Sign - Dear Lillie
Tray - HomeGoods
Vase - T.J.Maxx
Flowers - Trader Joe's
Trophy Like Urn - Seasons in Williamsburg on clearance about six years ago
Plant - Trader Joe's  
Picture Frame - a gift about 6 or 7 years ago
Framed Antique Sheet Music - gift from my mother-in-law
Chair - was my great uncles and got passed down to my parents and then down to us about six or seven years ago
Ottoman - Target (about 4 or 5 years ago)
Gold Oval Frame - have had for years
Little Gold Vase - was originally a candle from Target, once it finished we now use it as a vase 
Bottle Brush Trees - Target
H - gift

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite sayings. I've said this to my grandson from the day he was born, now almost 15 years ago. fondly ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic room! I am crazy about that brass tray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sign and I LOVE the gold and white!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO beautiful! Where is the little clear vase that holds the white flowers from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bedroom is amazing!! Very classy. Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...