HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, December 28, 2009

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

We had our first Christmas on our own this year. I thought it was going to be weird, but it wasn't. It was absolutely wonderful! It was so much fun watching Lillabel open all of her gifts and run around in excitement. We are so blessed to have such a precious daughter. It was so much fun teaching her about Jesus' birthday and the reason we celebrate Christmas. Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I hope that you all had a most wonderful Christmas as well!

The much anticipated boots from Mia Joie! (They are the cutest things ever!)


Some pictures from our walks in Colonial Williamsburg on Christmas Eve and again Christmas Day.

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh I love that toile package underneath where those gorgeous little boots were displayed. My cousin moved to Williamsburg from Maine...never have been there myself...thanks for the tour! Nice photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Does your cousin like living in Williamsburg? We LOVE LOVE LOVE it here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband proposed to me in Williamsburg a week before Christmas and we were married in Glouster at the plantation of George Washington's great, great grandfather. Isn't it just beautiful there at Christmas time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How romantic to be proposed to in Williamsburg and I bet your wedding was amazing! What a place to get married!

    Yes, it is absolutely amazing at Christmas time! This is our second year here and I keep pinching myself to see if it is real =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...